Ordering Photographic / Visual Art Prints
If you would like information on licensing images for commercial use (ads, books, editorial, web, etc.) please review the Licensing page and contact us via email.
Instructions for Ordering Prints:
Order Via Email:
• Note the name of the image you want by stating the Image Title or Caption, and the Gallery name that the image can be found in.
• Choose a size, and finish (Gloss/Matte) from the table below
• Example Order: AquaVision, Art Gallery, 16x20, Matte
• Please include your phone number with this information in the email
We will then reply to you via email with the price, order confirmation, invoice, payment arrangement and shipping details. We accept all major credit cards via Paypal. Once payment has been received, your order will be processed and shipped to you. It usually takes 7-10 business days for the print to be shipped to you.
… 8 x 10.………
…11 x 14………
…16 x 20………
…24 x 36………
…30 x 40………
• All Prints are on Archive Paper. The highest quality, fine-art photographic paper available.
• Gloss or Matte Finish. Glossy finish gives the image more saturated colors. Matte finish reduces glare and has an artsy quality. If you don’t choose a finish, we will use Matte.
• A purchased print will NOT have the copyright text
• Print Sizes are listed in inches.
• The turn around time is about 7-10 days for most print orders delivered within the United States.
• Artist’s signature is only available if requested in the order.
• If you’d like any other kind of alternative reproduction, such as printing on canvas, oversized prints, or other unconventional processes, please ask.